ATM 226 - Internal Pump, Clean Room Applications
The Atomizer Aerosol Generator ATM 226 is especially suited for clean room and filter testing applications according to international standards.
- Compact stainless steel housing - easy-to-clean
- Higher mass output
- Direct connection with mains supply 100..240VAC
- Function test at laminar flow boxes (DIN EN 12469) and cytostatica safety workbenches (DIN 12980), the qualitative test of filters for suspended matter (HEPA and ULPA filters), and acceptance measurements in clean rooms (according to DIN ISO 14644 and VDI 2083) are a essential necessity for personal security and product safety.
Such measurements and checkouts need a suitable test aerosol. Therefore VDI-directive 3491 proposes an aerosol generator for producing a test aerosol with defined characteristics, like the ATM 226. By high generated particle numbers at a particle size distribution orientated at the Most Penetration Particle Size (MPPS) of the filter the locating of leaks in the system is fast and safe. If an oily aerosol substance is used (e.g. DOP, DEHS) the aerosol generator produces spherical particles in the size range 0.1-0.5µm with a calculable residence time.
- compact stainless steel housing - suitable for clean room application
- connection directly to mains supply
- polydisperse aerosol, mainly <1µm
- very high permanence of the generated particle size distribution
- defined and high particle number concentration
- easy handling, fast ready for use
- testing of HEPA and ULPA filter media
- acceptance measurements of clean rooms and safety cabinets
- generation of tracer particles at low flow rates
Click here For Specification