WELCOME TO ADAPTIVE INSTRUMENTS
Adaptive Instruments supplies a range of instrumentation for the particle science market. Specializing in particle size analysis, we also cover a variety of other applications as seen below.
- Particle migration to determine stability and shelf life in dispersions, suspensions and emulsions. As well as enabling high resolution particle size distributions.
- Adhesion analysis using centrifugal acceleration, enabling precise yield strength determination.
- Aerosol measurement, generation, dilution sampling and conditioning subsystems for use in urban air monitoring, filter test rigs, indoor air quality, industrial and research aerosol science.
- Material processing through high pressure homogenization.
- Nanoparticle Analysers providing high-resolution particle size distributions in the particle size range of 5 nm to 3 microns. By fractionating the particles according to size.
- Acoustic based analysis systems where size data is calculated simultaneously with acoustic attenuation and sound speed spectra, percent solids, pH, conductivity, and temperature using un-diluted highly concentrated samples..
- Foam life, structure and stability analysis, surface tension and interfacial rheology.
Adaptive Instruments distribute the following product lines in the United Kingdom, Ireland and the Benelux. If you are not based in the UK or Ireland, please follow the links below to our suppliers websites.