WELCOME TO ADAPTIVE INSTRUMENTS
Adaptive Instruments supplies a range of instrumentation for the particle science market. Specialising in particle size analysis, we also cover a variety of other applications as seen below.
- Particle migration to determine stability and shelf life in dispersions, suspensions and emulsions
- Aerosol measurement, generation, dilution sampling and conditioning subsystems for use in urban air monitoring, filter test, indoor air quality, industrial and research aerosol science.
- Nanoparticle Analysers for liquid dispersions and macromolecular solutions, to give data for dispersion stability, zeta potential, charge density, particle size, molecular weight and concentration in a size range 0.3nm-300um.
- Liquid phase automatic sizers and dilution instruments where the tail end distribution is of prime importance for use in the laboratory and on-line. Also particle size analysis where precise volumetric accuracy is required. These systems can be combined with submicron particle size and zeta potential analysers.
- Foam life, structure and stability analysis, surface tension and interfacial rheology.
Adaptive Instruments distribute the following product lines in the United Kingdom, Ireland and the Benelux. If you are not based in the UK or Ireland, please follow the links below to our suppliers websites.