GMS 141 - Gravimetric Blow-by Measuring System
The Topas Gravimetric Measurement System GMS 141 allows the comfortable detection of oil content in blow-by after oil mist separators with a filter blank sheet or filter cartridge directly on engines or engine test stands.
Decrease of oil consumption as well as reduced component abrasion is of utmost importance to help realize sophisticated exhaust standards for piston engines.
Oil mist separators are basic components of a crank case ventilation system. They will be benchmarked after differential pressure and oil flow.
The measuring device combines a simple and rugged assembly with an economic low-cost manual application and handling. The device is controlled via visualisation in a web browser.
- Time-saving reproducible detection of oil content after oil mist separator in blow-by of combustion engines
- Installation of two different absolute filters possible. Selection by flow rate and filter charging:
- Filter blank sheet with 110 mm diameter or
- Filter cartridge with 65 mm diameter, L = 93 mm
- Two independent sections: bypass and measuring. Running up to the working point over bypass section and measuring over measuring section. Prevention of undesirable filter charging.
- Switching between both sections with pneumatic ball valves;
- feature: manual or automatic switching (by default time or differential pressure)
- Heatable absolute filter box in order to avoid condensation (up to 110 °C)
- Display for differential pressure at absolute filter (information about filter charging)
- Display for blow-by-temperature and absolute filter temperature
- Convenient device control with web browser
- Easy to use, rugged, space-saving design
- Gravimetric benchmark of oil mist separators for crank case ventilations in combustion engines by analytical determination of the blow%u2011by oil content
- Calibration of aerosol generators
Click here For Specification